This abandoned race circuit near Reims seemed a perfect stop off in the middle of night on route to Chateau Lumiere. Certainly a different type of urbex location, luckily even though we was here around midnight there was still a good amount of traffic to give off some nice light trails.
The circuit was used for the first time in 1925 and held formula 1 races between 1950 and 1966. It was the fastest circuit in its era due to two long straights of around 2200 metres each. It went through four circuit variations and total length was around 8000 metres.