Visited alone and a year later with Behind Closed Doors after a failed morning elsewhere. The plan was for some strobe photography fun but the light was better than we expected due to the vents in the ceiling. So we left the strobes in the bags and let off a few smoke pellets too.
A total of four reservoirs here but only two had access. Extremely sketchy access the ladders wobbled and one of the hatches had been partially locked so it wouldn't open properly.
One small round one with metal pillars and a vaulted ceiling and a large square one with large grand pillars which also had a vaulted ceiling.
Built to supply the local garrison with water. These would feed smaller header reservoirs and water towers in the camp. The garrison dates back to the 1880's after the Crimean war. Before this there was just a tented camp there.