A large thermal power station in France that opened in the 1950's.
The site eventually closed in 2008 with a loss of around 500 jobs.
Originally housing two 125 megawatt and three 55 megawatt power generating units, of which only two remain.
Demolition has been ongoing slowly for a number of years. The main hold up has been removing a 6km over ground pipeline. This was a gas pipeline which fuelled the plant from a nearby blast furnace. The three chimneys were taken down by a controlled explosion in 2012. It is expected that the full demolition will not be completed until 2020.